Sweet Baby Sweater
I just finished this sweater for my neighbor’s new baby girl.
Pattern: Yoked Cardigan by Hannah Fettig, available in shoppe or Ravelry
Size: Baby 17″ bust (pattern sized through 61″ adult women)
Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Worsted Cotton, Shrimp Color #609, 1 skein
Needles: US 7 16″ circular, I used my trusty Inox circulars.
Buttons are vintage from collection of my Great Grandma Fry. She was a very frugal lady and kept buttons off old clothing. Lucky me and my sister, we got many of them.
Here is the lovely version of this sweater that is displayed as a sample at the Knit ‘n Needle Yarn Shoppe. Aimee knit it up out of Berroco Remix, Rose 3983. More details are available on her Ravelry project page.
If you have as many babies coming in your life as I do, you might give this little sweater a go. You can even knit a matching one for the new mama too.
Keep those needles clicking.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
Entry filed under: Featured, Patterns, Projects, Yarn. Tags: baby caridgan, baby sweater, Berroco Remix, berroco yarn, Blue Sky Alpaca Worsted Cotton, easy baby, organic cotton yarn, recycled yarn, vintage buttons.