2013 Holiday Gift Guide from PDS
Shower the yarn lovers, knitters and crocheters in your life with some love with these gift ideas!
1. Something with sparkles ~ Anzula Nebula, a hand dyed fingering weight yarn with sparkles.
2. Interchangeable Needle Sets ~We have a number of options available.
3. Something that does good in the world ~ Knit Collage Gypsy Garden or Daisy Chain. The spinning of this unique art yarn provides opportunities for economic advancement for women in the Punjab of India.
4. Yarn Bowls ~ Locally made in the Flathead Valley of Montana by Pomegranate Studio and Whitefish Pottery
5. Gift Certificates ~ Available at Polkadotsheep.com or by calling the Knit ‘n Needle at 888.262.6396.
6. Laura Nelkin Jewelry Kits
8. Two colors of Classic Elite Toboggan , Watkins Hat Pattern and Clover large pom pom makers. Hat sizes: baby, toddler, child, adult small, adult large). Baby, toddler, child and adult small all require one skein of each color of Toboggan yarn, adult large requires two skeins of one color and one of the other color.
10. Something exclusive to Polka Dot Sheep and the Knit ‘n Needle Yarn Shoppe ~ PDS Sport. Hand dyed in Whitefish Montana for Polka Dot Sheep.
I hope you enjoy this year’s version of our Holiday Gift Guide. If you want to use it to hint to family and friends, just forward it on to them or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Remember we have FREE shipping on orders over $50 (US), $6 flat rate shipping on all other orders in the US and $10 flat rate shipping to Canada.
Enjoy and happy holiday knitting!